Carrot Apple Ginger Juice
A refreshing, energizing drink that takes minutes to prepare, but is sure to power up your day! Adapted from foodviva.com
- Recipe serves:2
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time
1 large apple, peeled and quartered
5 carrots, peeled
1/2 inch piece of ginger, peeled
1 scoop protein powder
- Process apple and carrot pieces alternatively through the juicer. Collect the juice in a container
- Process ginger through the juicer. Add to carrot and apple juice.
- Add protein powder to juice and mix well to combine.
- Squeeze lemon over juice and mix.
- Drink and enjoy!
Serve chilled for a refreshing drink!