Pineapple Guacamole Recipe
This pineapple guacamole recipe is easy to make, made with fresh ingredients, and the pineapple gives it the perfect sweet and delicious twist!
Total Time: 10 mins Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 0 mins
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 jalapeno, stem and seeds removed, minced (add more or less to taste)
- 1 1/2 cups diced fresh pineapple, plus extra for topping
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. coarse sea salt
- dash of cumin
- for serving: Jackson's Honest Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips, 10 Oz
Mash together avocados, jalapeno, pineapple, onion, lime juice, cilantro, salt, cumin with a fork until well-mixed.
Serve immediately, garnished with extra fresh pineapple and chopped cilantro, served with corn tortilla chips. Or cover the bowl with plastic wrap (so that the plastic is literally touching the entire top layer of the guacamole) and refrigerate.