CeliAct is a nutritional supplement created just for people with celiac disease. It is certified gluten free and soy free. CeliAct contains 5 core components into just 1 pill:
The intestine of someone with celiac disease doesnít absorb essential vitamins and minerals as well as it should. Thatís why CeliAct contains high-potency nutrients that people with celiac disease need the most:
- Vitamin A, E, K: A trio of fat soluble vitamins that are important for immunity, blood clotting, and vision.
- Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant that protects your cells from damage.
- B-complex Vitamins: Almost every metabolic process in your body relies on B-complex vitamins.
- Anemia-Fighting Nutrients Folic Acid and B12: To reduce the risk of anemia, which nearly 50% of all celiac disease patients struggle with, CeliAct contains folic acid and B12.
One in four people with celiac disease suffer from osteoporosis, a chronic disease that results in weak and brittle bones. CeliAct strengthens bones with:
- Calcium: The ďcementĒ that makes bones strong. People with celiac disease need extra calcium
- Vitamin D: Proven to make calcium more effective. Many people with celiac disease donít get the vitamin D their body needs from their diet and sunlight alone.
- Magnesium: An essential mineral required for new bone cell formation.
Intestinal Healing Blend:
When it comes to repairing your damaged intestine, you need to supplement with nutrients that boost and accelerate intestinal healing.
- Zinc: Helps your body to patch up holes and gaps in your intestinal lining.
- Glutamine: Food for your famished intestinal cells that are busy repairing themselves.
- Powerful antioxidants that reduce room it needs to heal.
Probiotic Defense Complex:
Highly regarded celiac disease researcher Dr. Alessio Fasano suggests that probiotics, the friendly bacteria that live in your gut, might someday turn out to be a cure for celiac disease. While this therapy does not yet exist, probiotics still offer many benefits for people with celiac disease. Thatís why CeliAct contains Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Lactis, and Bacillus Coagulans: The super bacteria that put yogurt on the map, probiotics can help to toss out bad bacteria, assist in digestion, and lend a much-needed hand to your bodyís intestinal healing cells.
Digestive Enzyme Support:
An intestine thatís been hurt by celiac disease loses its ability to absorb nutrients. Digestive enzymes assist your intestine by breaking down food and releasing more vitamins and minerals to reduce the risk of nutrient deficiencies. CeliAct contains a potent blend of vegetarian digestive enzymes that help you get the most nutrients out of the food you eat.