1 cup cake meal or matzo meal
1/2 tsp salt
1 T olive oil
1 cup water
1. In a small bowl, combine cake meal or matzo meal, salt, olive oil, egg, and water. Stir until just combined. Allow batter to rest for 5 minutes.
2. Grease a large frying pan and heat over medium heat.
3. Scoop a 1/2 cup of batter and drop into frying pan. Flatten batter to form a round tortilla shape. Allow to cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Flip batter and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Remove from frying pan and allow to cool. Repeat with additional batter.
5. Fill tortillas with chili, grilled chicken, fish, salad, and/or any of your favorite toppings and enjoy!