This is a great dish to serve for your many guest at your next holiday gathering. It is the perfect relish for the winter since it contains many antioxidants which will help you master the winter blues!
Apple Cranberry Filling:
2 Tablespoons oil, heated
1/2 cup frozen cranberries
1 Tablespoon corn starch
4 Cortland apples, grated
1/2 cup agave wholesome sweetener
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 Tablespoon vanilla sugar
1 pack Heaven Mills Cinnamon Buns, sliced
1. Heat the oil in a pot on a low flame. Once heated, close the flame. Add the cranberries and cornstarch, mix and allow to cool.
2. Grate the apples in a food processor. Add to the cranberry mixture, along with the agave, cinnamon and vanilla sugar. Simmer on a low flame for 20 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
4. Linear approximately 20 cupcake liners onto a cookie sheet. Fill them 3/4 full with cranberry mixture and top with a sliced cinnamon bun. Bake for 10 minutes.
5. To serve, dust with confectioner's sugar or drizzle with chocolate.
We at GlutenFreePalace.com could not resist sharing this wonderful snack, enjoyed by many! To complement this fabulous treat, serve alongside this rejuvenating tea: HEARTY CRANBERRY TEA.
We would love to hear your feedback!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS from the GlutenFreePalace.com family!