A delicious gluten free flatbread that can be enjoyed with tuna, eggs, jam, chicken, fish or any of your favorite sandwich topping. Crumble on top of your salads for a delightful crunch!
2 cups Steve's Bread Flour Blend
1/4 cup canola oil
2 Tablespoons honey
1/4 cup rice milk
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 egg white, for smearing
assortments of herbs, garlic powder, sesame seeds, and/or poppy seeds, for sprinkling
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix until a smooth dough forms.
3. Roll dough into a 10" x 12" rectangle. Cut 5" x 1 1/2" rectangles.
4. Smear egg white onto dough. Sprinkle your choice of toppings.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, until golden. Watch carefully so that it doesn't burn.