GLUTEN FREE BISCOTTIIngredients:
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup oil
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
3.5 cups almond flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1/2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla. Blend with a mixer until fluffy, about 5 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour and baking soda. Add these ingredients to the sugar - oil mixture and stir until combines. Fold in almonds and pecans.
4. Transfer the dough to the parchment lined baking sheet and form a log about 12 inches long and 3 inches wide. Bake for 30 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and cool for 20 minutes. Transfer the log to a cutting board and cut into 1/2 inch slices on the diagonal.
Serving suggestion: If you like your biscotti very crisp, you can return it to the oven after slicing for another 15 minutes or until golden brown.