GLUTEN FREE BISCOTTI
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 teaspoons baking powder
3 1/2 cups almond flour
3 Tablespoons cornstarch
12 oz mini chocolate chips (or nuts)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 Tablespoons sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the eggs and sugar together until they volumize. Add the oil, vanilla, baking powder, and almond flour. Add the cornstarch, little by little, until the dough becomes a consistency you can work with. Stir in the chocolate chips (or nuts)
3. Divide the dough into 3 equal parts and place on the baking sheet (2 on one sheet, and 1 on the other). Shape the dough parts into log forms.
4. Combine the cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle on top of the dough logs.
5. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes. Let cool and slice into long, thin strips. For crunchier biscotti, turn cookies onto their side and rebake for an additional 10 minutes.
Don't have time to bake? Try these.