2 lbs. ground beef
1/4 cup Caesar dressing
2 heads of romaine lettuce, washed well
Gluten Free Hamburger Buns
2 tsp. crushed garlic
1. Combine meat with Caesar dressing.
2. Divide mixture into 6-8 hamburgers.
3. Grill 6-7 minutes per side, until cooked.
Gluten Free Caesar dressing:
1 tsp salt
2-4 cloves garlic minced
2 egg yolks or 4 Tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
1 tsp. red wine
2 tsp. black pepper
2 Tbsp. mustard
Juice of a lemon (3 Tbsp.)
2/3 cup olive oil
1. Combine all ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor.
2. Slowly stream in olive oil until it emulsifies and turns a yellow color dressing.
Note: If the dressing seems to thick add a bit of soy milk or rice milk.
1. Brush the buns with olive oil and crushed garlic.
2. Toast the buns for 1 minute.
3. Mix the romaine with most of the dressing.
4. On each toasted bun place 1-2 lettuce leaves, and one burger.
5. Garnish your bun with some purple onion & tomatoes.