2/3 cup hot water
1 cup rice milk (Rice Dream)
3/4 cup oil
1 teaspoon cider vinegar
1-2 tablespoons agave syrup
1 teaspoon salt
1 3/4 cup tapioca starch
2 cups brown rice flour
3 teaspoons xanthan gum
1 tablespoon dry yeast
1. Remove the Bread Pan from the Bread Maker.
2. Attach the Kneading Paddle onto the Drive Shaft.
3. Have all ingredients ready at room temperature (except water).
4. Use a liquid measuring cup to measure the water (110o-115oF/43o-46oC) and pour it into the bread machine.
5. Place whole, uncracked eggs in a bowl of warm water for 15 minutes to bring to room temperature before adding to the pan.
6. Use a measuring spoon to measure the oil and cider vinegar. Add them to the bread Pan.
7. Use a measuring spoon to measure the agave and salt; level off with the edge of a knife and add to the Bread Pan.
8. Lightly spoon brown rice flour into a measuring cup, level off with the straight edge of a knife and add to the Bread Pan.
9. Repeat with the Tapioca starch.
10. Sprinkle xanthan gum and add yeast in the center of the pan.
11. Knead the mixture for 10 minutes.
12. Spoon into greased muffin pans and let rise for 35 minutes in a warm place.
13. Glaze with one egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
14. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
Note: This combination can also be made in any mixer.