SNICKERDOODLE COOKIE RECIPEIngredients:
entire bag of old fashioned cake and cookie mix
4 tbsp vegetable shortening
4 tbsp softened butter or margarine
2 large eggs, lightly beaten or 1/2 cup pureed soft silken tofu
1 tsp gluten-free vanilla
2 tbsp sugar mixed with 1 tbsp cinnamon (for coating cookies)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In large bowl, beat shortening and butter until fluffy.
3. Add old fashioned cake and cookie mix.
4. Beat to combine.
5. Add eggs and vanilla and beat.
6. Roll into 1 inch balls.
7. Roll balls in sugar/cinnamon mix and set 1 inch apart on lightly greased cookie sheets.
8. Bake for 15 minutes.
9. Remove and cool.
Yield: About 2 dozen cookies